One Aussie Family does New York City
We are exactly half way through our time in New York and its been fantastic! I filmed a little vlog to tell you about it…
* Visiting FAO Swartz and making our own muppets.
* Having a peanut butter milkshake from an old fashioned diner
* Seeing so many famous landmarks and places from classic movie
* Meeting my beautiful blog buddy, Cece from The Big Girl Blog and chatting all things love, life and blogging!!
* Having Little Bear throw his beloved monkey and his shoe into the middle of 5th avenue during peak hour, watching them be run over by cars and then bringing them home, washing them and pretending it didn’t happen
* being able to get the kids down and then go out for a stroll or shop (not both of us at the same time, obviously!)- Greenwich Village is incredible!!
* All the public spaces and playgrounds & the fact that there is always something happening to go and do and see.
Tonight is going to be another highlight as we have a babysitter coming and we are going out without the kids!!
Thanks so much to Colgate Australia for sponsoring me to attend Blog World New York which made all this possible.