5 Housekeeping Tips For The Domestically Challenged
If you’ve been reading this block for a while or if you’ve ever been to my house then you’ll know that I am no suzy homemaker! Here are five of my tried and true tips to do the absolute bare minimum when it comes to housework…
1. Do it straight away. It will always be easier and take less time if you just tidy up straight away.
2. If caught out, shut the door. What else is there to say but when you get that unexpected visitor or when it all gets to much, grab the nearest washing basket and stuff, run and shut!
3. Flowers are a great distraction…but make sure you bin them when they start to shed/die!
4. A clean and clear kitchen table and toilet go a long way to making your appear in control and clean…ish.
5. Know your strengths and if you can afford it, outsource.
And as with most good things in life, do as I say not as I do.
Are you a domestic diva or a domestic failure? What’s your best housekeeping tip?
Incoming search terms:
- housekeeping tips