Home, School & A Giveaway.
It’s going to be a big week in the edible household.
Today we are doing the Sydney-Melbourne drive with the kiddos. In one day. Your prayers for our safety and sanity are coveted!
We’ve been gone for 5 weeks so it’s going to be a week of adjusting and reacquainting ourselves with out home, friends and Melbourne family.
I’m back to (paid) work (already – yikes!) albeit only one day a week, working from home.
Bliss starts up with swimming, dance and a new kindy/child care one day a week.
Suffice to say, it will be busy and possibly a little emotional.
I’m therefore declaring this week to be photography week. Im sure I’m not the only Mum around who carries a camera in her bag 24/7 always ready to catch a special moment. Well, I’ve got a number of photography focused posts for you to help you get exactly the shot you are after especially at milestone time! I’ll be posting throughout the week and would love to hear about your back-to-school moments too!
In honour of Back to School season, I’ve also got a giveaway.
Pilot B2P is the latest addition to the eco-friendly BegreeN range and is the first refillable gel ink pen made from recycled plastic PET bottles and I have three of these packs of this range (pictured above) to giveaway, each valued at $50.
1. Make sure you either “like” or “follow” Everything is Edible.
2. Leave a comment below this post.
3. For an extra entry, post a photo this week of a “back to school” moment – if your kids are not yet at school, or if you don’t have kids it might be a back to work moment or a back-to -the-swing-of-things-post-January-moment and then let me know in the comments below that you’ve done this.
4. For another entry share this post via twitter, FB or stumble and let me know about it.
4. The winners will be drawn, randomly next Sunday Feb 6th.