4 months ago today
at exactly 6.27pm LP was born!!
I am sorry I don’t have any pictures for this update but I am not at home so don’t have my extensive catalogue on hand. They will have to follow in a few days time…
My oh my how we’ve grown. Our little darling…
* Rolled over for the first time a couple of weeks ago!
* Eagerly takes in all her surroundings
* Is getting close to sitting up…maybe. She can sit momentarily without support anyway.
* Has tasted a couple of different foods – she’s licked (and disliked) bread, and licked banana – she’s not so sure about that.
* Is becoming more aware of people and will occassionally, if upset or tired, want HH or I to hold her.
* Has had a cold for almost 1 month!
Hopefully she will know her own name in the next month or so…that will be very cool!