12WBT Day 1 Review
It’s the end of 12WBT Day 1 and this is what I know
- the food is delicious!
- 1200 calories doesn’t go far (or as far as I would like),
- I spent more time that I should have dreaming about what food I wanted to be eating,
- I felt extra cranky with my kids tonight, not being able to snack through the dinner routine, I’ll need to work on that.
- The wine taunted me from the fridge tonight….
- There are the same number of calories in a punnet of strawberries, a skinny latte, a tub of 5AM low fat strawberry yoghurt and a small cinnamon donut!
- I want the latte but, the strawberries or strawberry yoghurt would be better
- The excercise is going to be the hard bit
- I feel really good and motivated!
As I sat dreaming of the food I’d like to eat, or drinks I’d like to drink I happened to look down and thought – I’ve started! I’m doing something now and that’s what I need to keep the focus on.
Heart Rate Monitor should arrive tomorrow – looking forward to getting moving!
Incoming search terms:
- 12wbt review
- 12wbt reviews
- 1200 calories and i\m starving 12wbt
- 12wbt hungry
- 12wbt latte