This is just a mummy post so if you don’t read on past the pictures I won’t be offended :)
We’ve had some really funny faces and poses this month so I thought the 5 months collage would be a collection of the best…
Our clever little girl, at five months, is doing the following
* Eating like there’s no tomorrow! She loves her food and has two “meals” a day, after her breastmilk. Her repertoire now includes farrax, pumpkin, carrot and sweet potato. Avocado will be next I think.
* She is into everything. Grabbing it all and putting it in her mouth. Thankfully she hasn’t tried to eat Rumple. Yet.
* She loves to play with toys including rattles, soft toys, blocks…again, anything she can put in her mouth.
* She’s in her “big girl cot”
* The other day she sat up unsupported for at least 30seconds, she stayed up for over 1 minute when she had her hands on the ground in front of her.
* She talks all the time
* She turns her head when she hears people talking but does not yet recognise her own name.
* She rolls over to get a toys generally pulling herself towards an object she desires
* She loves to have a bath with me and is taking great interest in her bath toys, reaching for them, eating them (of course) and trying to figure them out.
* She loves looking in the mirror!
* She talks all the time!